Posting a Video Blog Post
A very useful feature that we have built into every website on this network is easily adding a video to any blog post! Here are the steps to make it happen:
- Under Posts, select Add New.
- Once you are on the Add New Post screen, look for the box on the right side of the screen that says Format.
- In the Format box, select Video.
- Now add the link to your video at the top of the main content editor section. This can be a link to a video on Vimeo.com or YouTube.com (others may work, but those two are sure bets!)
- The last thing you need to do is remove the hyper link, so it is just text. To do this, highlight the link and click the Unlink button in your editor toolbar (toolbar above content editor). If you cannot find the button in your toolbar, you can also highlight the link and hit ALT + SHIFT + S.
- Click Publish!
The video blog should now be on your blog page! That’s how easy it is. If you want to add text below the video you can enter down once or twice and start typing like you would in any other blog post.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks for managing your website! We will be adding them regularly and they flow right onto your dashboard, so there should be something new whenever you are logging in!