The following terms and conditions govern all use of the VisionCast Website Network website and all content, services and products available at or through the website, including, but not limited to, VisionCast Website Network sites. The Website is owned and operated by TheSiteEdge, LLC. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by VisionCast Website Network (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by VisionCast Website Network, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your VisionCast Website Network Account and Site. If you create a blog on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the blog. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and VisionCast Website Network may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause VisionCast Website Network liability. You must immediately notify VisionCast Website Network of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. VisionCast Website Network will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to VisionCast Website Network for inclusion on your Website, you grant VisionCast Website Network a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, VisionCast Website Network will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, VisionCast Website Network has the right (though not the obligation) to, in VisionCast Website Network’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in VisionCast Website Network’s reasonable opinion, violates any VisionCast Website Network policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in VisionCast Website Network’s sole discretion. VisionCast Website Network will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Fees and Payment. Optional premium ‘Pro’ paid services such as extra storage or Pro themes and plugins are available on the Website. By selecting a premium service you agree to pay VisionCast Website Network the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on the day you sign up for a premium service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual period as indicated. Premium service fees are not refundable.
4. Paid Services.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. VisionCast Website Network has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, VisionCast Website Network does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. VisionCast Website Network disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which VisionCast Website Network links, and that link to VisionCast Website Network. VisionCast Website Network does not have any control over those non-VisionCast Website Network websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-VisionCast Website Network website or webpage, VisionCast Website Network does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. VisionCast Website Network disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-VisionCast Website Network websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As VisionCast Website Network asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by VisionCast Website Network violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify VisionCast Website Network using this form here. VisionCast Website Network will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of VisionCast Website Network or others, VisionCast Website Network may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, VisionCast Website Network will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to VisionCast Website Network.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from VisionCast Website Network to you any VisionCast Website Network or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with VisionCast Website Network. VisionCast Website Network, VisionCast Website Network, VisionCast Website Network, the VisionCast Website Network logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with VisionCast Website Network, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of VisionCast Website Network or VisionCast Website Network’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any VisionCast Website Network or third-party trademarks.
9. Changes. VisionCast Website Network reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. VisionCast Website Network may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Termination. VisionCast Website Network may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your VisionCast Website Network account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Pro account, such account can only be terminated by VisionCast Website Network if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from VisionCast Website Network’s notice to you thereof; provided that, VisionCast Website Network can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. VisionCast Website Network and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither VisionCast Website Network nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
12. Limitation of Liability. In no event will VisionCast Website Network, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to VisionCast Website Network under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. VisionCast Website Network shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
14. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless VisionCast Website Network, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between VisionCast Website Network and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of VisionCast Website Network, or by the posting by VisionCast Website Network of a revised version. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; VisionCast Website Network may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.